The Story Studio's term-time writing courses are fun-packed, and bursting at the seams with creativity!
Our courses are made up of ten, once a week workshops, which cost $2500. Each workshop lasts an hour and a half.
Our workshops are enjoyed by imaginative children who like reading, and writing stories. Our students are aged seven to thirteen, and have English as their first or joint first language. We also welcome children who study at English medium schools. Each of our classes holds a maximum of ten students (small groups work best as interactivity plays an essential role in every workshop).
In every workshop, fun learning activities guide students towards writing creative stories, which put in to practice what they've studied during that workshop. Students also benefit from having workshop time to focus on common areas of writing weakness: grammar, sentence and paragraph structure, capitalisation, punctuation, and spelling. Importantly, they have fun doing it!
Bayview House of Children, Unit 3, LG/F, Office Building, Block 2, 96 Siena Avenue, Discovery Bay North Plaza, Tel: 6341 3989
- Wednesdays Ages 7-9 (3.45-5.15pm) Sept 20 & 27 / Oct 4 & 25 / Nov 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 / Dec 6
- Thursdays Ages 10-13 (3.45-5.15pm) Sept 21 & 28 / Oct 5 & 26 / Nov 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 / Dec 7
Clement Art School, Shop P2, Seaview Crescent, 8 Tung Chung Waterfront Rd, Tung Chung
Tel: 6341 3989
- Mondays (4.00-5.30pm) Sept 18 & 25 / Oct 2 & 30 / Nov 6, 13, 20, 27 / Dec 4 & 11
- Mondays (5.30-7.00pm) Sept 18 & 25 / Oct 2 & 30 / Nov 6, 13, 20, 27 / Dec 4 & 11
- Fridays (4.15-5.45pm) Sept 22 & 29 / Oct 6 & 27 / Nov 3, 10, 17 & 24 / Dec 1 & 8
MUI WO and SHATIN
This term, we're available to run weekly workshops in Mui Wo, at our usual home at Pause Studio. Contact us if you're interested.
We're also working hard to get workshops running in the Shatin area. If you're interested, contact us for details!